*** PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY ***
We are issuing vouchers to residents of the following areas:
- Zip codes of 95823, 95828, and 95660 who are applying for a pit bull/pit bull mix or Chihuahua/Chihuahua mix. No proof of income required. No copayment required.
- Citrus Heights (zip codes 95610, 95611, and 95621) who are applying for cats only. No proof of income required.
- Elk Grove *
- Unincorporated Sacramento County **
* Elk Grove residents must provide proof that they receive public assistance or have an annual household income of $35,000 or less
** Residents of unincorporated Sacramento County applying for cats, pit bulls, or pit bull mixes DO NOT need to meet an income requirement. Sacramento County residents applying for dogs other than pit bulls/pit mixes MUST provide proof that they receive public assistance or have an annual household income of $35,000 or less. To determine if you live in unincorporated Sacramento County, visit the Sacramento County Assessor’s website. and enter the address for your place of residence.
If you meet any of the above criteria, apply for the SAAC Voucher Program >>
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT issuing vouchers to residents of unincorporated Sacramento City, Folsom, Yolo County, Rancho Cordova, or to dog owners in Citrus Heights.
City of Sacramento residents please call (916) 808-7383 or visit saccitypets.blogspot.com for information about a city-run program.
All other residents, please view our list of other low-cost spay/neuter programs.
Special thanks to individual donors and the following organizations that fund our Voucher and Feral Cat Coupon Programs:
- City of Elk Grove Animal Services
- City of Citrus Heights
- Sacramento County Animal Care and Regulation
- Yolo County SPCA
Past sponsors include: