Request Feral Cat Coupons
- All of Yolo County, including the cities within Yolo County
- Unincorporated areas of Sacramento County including Galt and Isleton
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
We are not issuing coupons for the following jurisdictions (although we hope to be able to do so in the near future based on funding availability)
- City of Sacramento
- Elk Grove
Please be sure to read the Feral Coupon Guidelines and call the clinic you select in advance to make sure they have space before trapping and bringing a cat in for surgery. Also remember to bring a copy of your coupon with you to the clinic.
- Feral coupons are to be used only for unowned, feral (i.e. not tame) cats.
- You may receive up to two coupons at a time. We can also issue up to four coupons on a case by case basis (see application below for more details), although please note that most of our clinics will not accept four feral cats on the same day. The coupons expire in 30 days. Once your coupons are used or have expired, you can request additional coupons.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email with the coupon approval that includes a link to the SAAC Feral Coupon Guidelines. Do not trap until you have received approval from SAAC and read the guidelines thoroughly. Please note, we cannot issue coupons if you’ve already trapped the cats and brought them to the vet.
- It is mandatory that all cats get their ears tipped to identify them as a feral.
- If you have questions after receivng your coupons and guidelines, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To request Feral Assistance Coupons, click on the link below. Please answer all of the questions to help us authorize your request faster.
Thank you for all you do to help control the feral cat population!