SAAC’s work is solely supported by donations and grants from individuals and organizations that care about saving lives and reducing the euthanasia of healthy, loving animals in Sacramento area shelters. With no staff and minimal overhead, more than 99% of donations go directly to spay/neuter animals in the Sacramento region. What’s more, our 501(c)(3) status makes gifts tax-deductible (for those who itemize).
SAAC’s tax ID number is 51-0461220.
Ways to donate:
- Mail a check made out to the Sacramento Area Animal Coalition to:
PO Box 161043
Sacramento, CA 95816
- Use your credit card or checking account to donate online now via PayPal.
- Include SAAC in your will or estate plan.
- Set up a monthly or quarterly donation with your credit card
- Donate an unused vehicle through Cars 4 Causes
- Use GoodSearch to search the Internet and shop online. SAAC receives a donation each time you click! Under “Who Do You GoodSearch For?” enter “SAAC.”
- Donate through iGive
Donate to our Voucher Program
Donate to our Feral Cat Program
Donate to Spay Day
Upon receipt of your donation, we will send you a written acknowledgement for your records.
Thank you for supporting SAAC and spay/neuter in Sacramento!